Yendi College of Health Sciences Admission Form 2021/2022, Application, Requirements & Guidelines – The Yendi College of Health Sciences has released the Admission Forms for the various programme for the 2021/2022 academic year.
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).NB. i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 15th August 2021 if not used.ii. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or Email.
2. Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use an email address of relations]
4. You will need you residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application from online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
9. Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
10. To purchase MOH training instutions E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
YOU CAN VISIT ANY OF THE HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTIONS NEARBY FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE FILING OF YOUR FORM.
NOTE: WRONG FILLING OF THE FORM WILL AFFECT YOUR ADMISSION
Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant. An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
See Also: Nursing training College Interview Questions and Answers.
Application Deadline: Friday, 30th July 2021.